1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website, engage with our services, or communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Company information (e.g., name, address, industry)
- Billing and payment details
- Information you provide when contacting customer support
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
1.2 Automatically Collected Information: When you visit our website or use our services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and browsing activity. This may include:
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Device information (e.g., device type, operating system)
- Referring website or source
- Pages visited and links clicked
2. Use of Information
2.1 We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our services
- Responding to your inquiries and providing customer support
- Processing payments and invoices
- Communicating with you about updates, service changes, and promotional offers
- Analyzing and improving our services, website, and customer experience
- Protecting our legal rights and complying with applicable laws and regulations
2.2 We may use aggregated and anonymized data for research and statistical purposes, which cannot be used to identify you personally.
3. Information Sharing
3.1 We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business, such as payment processors, cloud storage providers, or customer support platforms. These service providers are contractually bound to protect your information and use it solely for the purposes specified by us.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
4. Data Security
4.1 We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to applicable laws. These rights may include:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Erasure: You can request that we delete your personal information, subject to our legal obligations and legitimate interests.
- Restriction: You can request the restriction of processing your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests.
- Data Portability: You can request a copy of your personal information in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Consent Withdrawal: If we rely on your consent for processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
5.2 To exercise your rights or make any inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact us using the information provided in Section 8.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Third-Party Links
7.1 Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties before providing any personal information.
8. Contact Us
Protected Harbor, Inc.
60 Dutch Hill Road; Suite 16; Orangeburg, NY 10962
Contact: Jeff Futterman, (201) 957-1602; email@example.com