The 7 Key Advantages When You Engage Protected Harbor
1) We can solve ANY issue. We are an MSP, a hosting company, and a DevOps company, which means we help organizations solve deep structural issues, internally develop applications, and have the in-house talent to understand and resolve any issue.
2) No Outsourcing – all our staff, in any location, are 100% employees, not contractors, not part-time, not freelance, and of course 100% not outsourced. That means that the employees will KNOW your system and be able to rapidly respond and resolve issues. It also means our staff will understand your internal culture often you will be speaking with the same engineer.
3) We own our tools & equipment. The tools and systems we depend on we own and the equipment that tools run on we own, built, and manage. Owning our own tools and equipment makes us free from all third-party failures, problems and hiccups which allows us to customize our service to meet your specific requirements. One example: Clients often would like to be alerted if there are specific problems – when a web site is down, or a remote office is having an issue. Because we own the system, we can tailor the monitoring system to respond exactly as you would like.
4) We always rebuild. Most service companies move equipment as-is, we do not. We always rebuild and the rebuild price is already embedded into the monthly or onboarding fee. Why do we rebuild? Because if the problems are bad enough to change providers, then there are systemic issues and the only way to resolve those issues is a rebuild. The rebuild does not affect operations, we rebuild in parallel with the current system, and transfer data during off hours – then cut over. A tech is always on site during this process.
5) Amazing response time. Because we own the infrastructure and tools and because we have done a rebuild, we are able to quickly respond and address support issues, allowing us to solve 85% of the support requests in 15 minutes or less.
6) Flat rate billing. No surprises. We do not charge for our tools (many support companies do), and we always charge a flat rate unlimited pricing for our support services and hosting services. If you have a project, we provide a fixed price. The responsibility to quote correctly or solve problems quickly is on us, not you.
7) All Inclusive. Our goal is to offer as-is a complete and inclusive package, which eliminates the cost and confusion of multiple and overlapping technology packages. We do not charge extra for backups and monitoring, email hosting, web hosting, content filtering, and much more.