Medical Data Center
In today’s day and age, the healthcare industry has become increasingly dependent on using information technology (IT) to manage daily operations.
Unexpected downtime of IT systems could wreak havoc and result in catastrophic consequences.
Leading causes of downtime can be attributed to these plus many other factors:
- The growth in the medical technology field and moving from small to large systems to rapidly
- Many interconnected systems – FTP/SFTP/DNS/HL7, etc
- Many files based on data transfers
- Lack of large scale data center experience including but not limited to storage issues, configuration issues, etc
- Lack of 24-hour monitoring and problem resolution making this industry an attractive target for ransomware attacks.
- Underinvestment in fortified infrastructure i.e. content filters, firewalls, etc
- Power outages
- Usage spikes and surges
- Natural disasters or Weather events
- Third Party supplier or cloud outages
Network, IT Support
CTO’s CIO’s IT Directors, Managers, Directors of Network Support, and other IT support teams need to ask the important question: “What’s Your Business’s Downtime Plan?” Downtime has a cost and its effects can be catastrophic and felt on both business and IT levels. The good news is this can be eliminated or risk reduces with the right IT help in that of a sharp, proven and effective MSP. An MSP that specializes in data center build and maintenance. The result? Downtime can be eliminated from days, weeks and hours to minutes and or seconds effectively saving money and not compromising one’s business.
Let Protected Harbor do what we do best, protect businesses from attacks, outages, downtime and more. Give us a call to discuss a custom protocol designed for your company from the ground up.